Costa Rica Gratitude Offering

Hi beautiful!
How are you feeling right this moment? Every year, when December comes I feel like time speeds up, and I have to remind myself to slow down by making an effort to be in the NOW, even as my mind is jumping ahead. One of the fun ways that I'm welcoming "now" this year is through creating a Botanical Advent of painted leaves for each day in December, and taping them to our dining room wall, just a small thing that's bringing me a heap of inspiration in this busy season!
I'm looking forward to stepping back and taking time off over the next few weeks to celebrate Solstice, Christmas and ring in the New Year with my family! Before that happens there is still time to order from my shop, I'll be shipping gift orders up until Friday, December 16th, that's one more week to order prints, originals and cards....after a huge shop update everything in my shop is looking full and beautiful, including my new abstract original Passages series. Come have a look around.
Connecting with you over the past year has made my heart swell, thank you for your amazing support of my work, as a HUGE thank you I'd like to share a gratitude invitation for you.
As I look ahead to 2017, one of the things I am most excited about are the retreats that I'll be teaching in Costa Rica in the spring, my time there every year is full of refreshment, renewal and creative discovery....
Today's AWESOME Gratitude Offering: 
Today's epic offering is the COSTA RICA retreat, that I teach with Mati McDonough, in March, 2017!! We sold out our April 2017 retreat immediately, so we added a 2nd retreat!! We have not spread the word yet very much, so we are eager to let you know that we have spots and have an EARLY BIRD PRICE!
Join us in Paradise....
Until Christmas, we are offering $300 off the final room price! We will deduct it from the balance after you pay the initial deposit (discount not reflected in prices)! There are limited rooms available, so put it on your Christmas list and gift yourself relaxation, refueling and escape in March!
This will be 3rd time we're running this retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica and it has become something I look forward to all year round!! Please shoot me an email with any questions! No experience painting necessary, just a desire to play with color and inspiration abound:) We would be thrilled to runaway to paraiso with you for the week at the Jungle Beach House! Dining on fresh fruit and delicious food by our chef Marta, painting in the open air, dips in the pool and a private path to the beach.... Pura Vida!
Sending you HEAPS of inspiration and creative fuel for whatever projects are calling you. May blessings multiply in 2017!
xoFaith

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.